Want to have something to look forward to this spring? Then make sure you make plans attend the Ohio State Convention this year in Aurora, Ohio! It will be held at the Bertram Inn & Conference Center in Aurora, which is close to Akron, just a 3 to 4 hour drive from Cincinnati.
The Bertram Inn is a great location for the convention because the hotel, convention rooms, and restaurants are all under one roof. Once you get there, you can leave your car parked and enjoy the weekend of dancing and fellowship and shopping without having to drive around. You can get a room at the Bertram Inn for ONLY $89.00 per night. What a deal that is! And the three day convention rate is only $30.00 per person—that includes dancing on Friday evening, dancing all day Saturday and more dancing on Sunday morning. And if you can’t dance the whole weekend away, you can pay for individual days there.
Besides the three days of dancing included in the $30.00 registration fee, there are plenty of opportunities for additional dancing:
- A Trail In Dance on Thursday evening, featuring John Ramsey, Tom Strickland, Tom
Davis, Ken Burke, and Doug & Phyllis Burdette;
- A Trail In Round Dance also on Thursday evening, featuring Richard & Ella Reinhard, Chuck & Shirley Berry, Sandy & Frank Hartzell, and Amy Riehl;
- And a Round Dance Clinic on Friday morning and afternoon, featuring Frank & Sandy Hartzell.
And wait, there’s more!
- You can go on a bus trip to the Hard Rock Café & Casino on Friday morning;
- And you can enjoy a delicious Buffet Dinner and special show by the Riverside Valley
Improvisational Group on Saturday evening.
- And of course there’s shopping and workshops and educational activities. It all adds up to a wonderful weekend of fun.
There’s two ways to register: You can print out the registration form that is saved under the
Forms-Docs page on this website; Or you can also register on-line by going to the Links Page and clicking on the link 59th Ohio Dance Convention.
See you there!
President, Greater Cincinnati Dance Federation